Gaia, Earth Mother, Spirituality.....
Can we recognise that we are part of something bigger than us?
Where has the reductionist paradigm taken us?
Where has fundamentalism taken us?
How can we create a new vision based on what we know and understand whilst accepting what we do not know and do not understand?
Deep stuff, but all the rest is meaningless without it.
A few pieces to get you het up!
Resources in this category
- The Long View (Harry Eyres)
- Deconstructing Dawkins; Science & Spirit (Deepak Chopra)
- The Evolution of Wisdom (Deepak Chopra)
- Earth I love (Satish Kumar)
- Pray to Gaia
- Intelligent Growth or Suicidal Growth?
- Sustainable Development and Gaia Theory (Workshop)
- Some websites for Gaia, Earth Mother & Spirituality
- The Long View: Daily Diminishing
- Deep Spirit: Your Many Selves (Thomas Moore)
- Good Intentions (Ziauddin Sardar: Resurgence 251)
- Living without oil
- Divine Abiding by David Cadman
- Putting Humanity in its place: Transformative Learning for BioRegional Wisdom
- The Search for Beauty
- The Biology of Globalization (Elisabet Sahtouris)